• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Demilling an 805b

jmenende

So for the first time, I have decided not to bring back an 805b I got with no control panel to stock. I am in the process of stripping this unit of all original electronics and decluterring. All the parts I will keep as spares since i currently have 3 stock units deployed.
My plan is to install a DSE 4520 controller, a SX460 avr and a ESD5500e governor. If it works out well then I will proceed to do the same for the others. Has anyone here done this? Im searching for compatible temp/oil senders as well as configuring the aux pump and float to work as it normally would. Any input is appreciated.

Scoobyshep

No, but I do controls for a living and a place would be easy to install. I did a hybrid to a 004, it's controls are intact but I added a servo and other external sensors.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks