• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Details, details, details...........

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Three or four months ago I received a new credit card from my bank. Didn't think anything of it at the time and didn't bother to read the letter that came with it. A short while later I tried to make a purchase online where that credit card was on file and the charge was declined. It seems that my bank had been hacked or lost a bunch of info or whatever. As a precaution they issued everyone involved a new card with the exact same number but changed the expiration date by one month. Once my wife explained that to me and I reloaded my card, everything was fine.

Last Thursday I won a M103A3 trailer out of Barstow. Of course I had forgot to load the new card info and it declined. Friday I got on Live Chat and gave them my new info. Hopefully it will get sorted out by Tuesday.

So be careful when bidding - it all has to be perfect. Even though my bank had somehow screwed up, I'm the one who got bit in da butt.