• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce air wipers are there any avalable???

6x6junkie

hey guy are there and deuce wipers the air ones avalable cheap i got a guote of $78 dollars each thanks

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a couple of good used ones I'd sell for alot less than that. PM if interested.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sam Winer had Chinese plastic ones for $25 each. They warned me about them when I ordered 2 of them!. I have since (less than a year later)replaced them with good old metal ones. The first thing that happened was I tightened the mounting screws and they fell off the mounting plate! I wired them together and they worked fine since that. I just did not like knowing they were Chinese! I will send you the 2 Chinese ones for $30 shipped if interested, they did work fine.Pm if interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks