• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce almost done

squarehead12

:D after about almost 2 years the trucks almost done. My father and I hadalot of fun times doing it. But its good to be done also. We took second place at a local car show we were at. We have a few minor problems, but the worst is probley the MPH gage doesnt work. We wanted a different color so we decided to go with a ford color, and some powder coat parts on it. We have 14x 20 tires but im looking for new rims and 395 75 r20 tires but i dunno where to get them. But ill have more pics when were all done
Thanks, this site has been very helpfull :p

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's pretty cool, but the gloss brown paint job has to go. However, it would blend right in at the local mud hole!

squarehead12

well we bought, a heater kit, new roof, 2 new windows, front fold out front windows. also a air omatic steering kit, hich was very good. It bolted right on and its so much better with it.. and a few other little things. the engine we didnt have to do anything to it runs awesome, just changed all the fluids. I wanna run other stuff for fuel but im scared..lol..maybe i will someday

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What are you going to do for a bed? Would look cool with one like Idaho motor pools!

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You and your father should be very proud. It's a beatiful piece of work. Please show more detailed shots, engine, interior. Next, take those skills and restore a green one to keep it company.

Congrats.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a set of mirrors like that on my truck. I cut them down by taking about 3" out of some of the pieces. The mirrors sit even with box sides, looks factory.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks