• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce arctic heater wiring help

connectingbar

I am installing a Arctic heater in my deuce and when I started on the wiring, I found that the directions for the wiring hookup is faded ( poor print). I figured out the main harness from the controll box to heater and to the fuel pump. The other harness has 3 plugs with a short Y. I also have the connector, a shell and a short lead. Any pics or directions? I can admit that I am a dummy with electronics but I can build sky scrapers.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a heater in the box with the prints. pm me as to exactly what you need and I will look at them and try to get them scanned here at work. These are full sized prints.

rideni

I have the TM 9-2540-205-24&P for multiple Vehicular Fuel Fired Heaters, I'll sell it to you for the cost of shipping.
PM me if your interested.
Ian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks