• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce auction results, for me.

codedsolutions

the only real deal I got out of GL at Ft Carson was a brand new 4' x 6' precast concrete manhole for 35 bucks. I got a douche transmission and a xfer case for 35 bucks each out at KirtlandAFB, NM. I sent my dad to pick up the xfer case and the a$$wipe at GL told him that they will not load stuff into the back of pickup trucks! No wonder I got such a deal, that site is manned by retards (insert retard icon here)!

DRMS really needs to change the system... the put entirely too much trust into GL. Sure they make more money, but how would DRMS like it if they were implicated in a class-action fraud lawsuit against GL! [^]

n3uka

Most everything I have bought from GL recently has been pure cr-p. I lucked out on
my deuce needing only a little fine tuning, but the rest of items I got have been broken
or just plain junk. Even after getting to look at the items. Still can't plug in or put batteries
in to test, so get home and won't work. This seems to only be the last 6 months. Before then
got awesome deals on new or near new merchandise. Thought only problems at Ft. Meade MD
but now I know I am not alone. :banghead:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks