• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce battery box repair pics

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My battery box had a bit of rot on the bottom so I've fixed it and attached some pics.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Nice job Mike :beer:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've noticed that as i'm restoring the deuce, everything I take off/out ends up getting this level of detail. No one is going to see the battery box as I'm goin' down the road but it would just bug the hell out of me knowing it was in that condition.

Regarding the taking of orders...i'm no pro at this and would never say I was so the hours I spent on this box would have bought me 2 NOS boxes...but it wouldn't have been as much fun...man there is something very very wrong with us :cookoo:

Armada

I've noticed that as i'm restoring the deuce, everything I take off/out ends up getting this level of detail. No one is going to see the battery box as I'm goin' down the road but it would just bug the hot place out of me knowing it was in that condition.

Regarding the taking of orders...i'm no pro at this and would never say I was so the hours I spent on this box would have bought me 2 NOS boxes...but it wouldn't have been as much fun...man there is something very very wrong with us
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I'm the same way. Whenever I have to repair/replace/upgrade, I end up restoring the complete assembly. It's peace of mind when you know it's done right, and done right the first time.
My battery box is in the same condition as yours was. However, I have a plastic replacement... that job will be an easy fix... [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks