• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce bed as trailer

bjsmith

well i bobbed my duece now i decided to turn the old bed into a trailer. it will probly never see a heavy load so i just picked up at set of m105 springs and mouted them to the 6" channel that the bed is made on then cut out the floor for the tires to clear and will make fender wells soon. i am useing the tongue that i cut off my trailer for the bob and put it inside the channel of bed it will be bolted on and sticks into frame almost 3 feet. only thing is i wish i would have put axle further forward its a lil tongue heavy how it is good thing i have landing gear with jackaua

Attachments

bjsmith

It would but used that part of the frame under the deuce and the the landing gear would not be tall enough unless you mount it under too. But also wanted to keep it lower to ground for easier loading

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks