• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce brake parts

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
how "loose" should the C shaped clips that secure the bottom of the brake shoes be? they were tough to get off, but now I can easily put them on & take them off w/o tools???

Attachments

acetomatoco

conversely, squeezee the old ones after you put em back on..they should not be loooseeey gooosey...fer sure... Somewhere in my parts, I have new small parts kits for the Deuce Brakes..not seen em in while... maybe at next flea market, they will surface.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
since we all know ace is busy (in bed reading a -10....) Does anyone know where I could find new brake hardware? I think I will replace it when I flip hubs.

acetomatoco

I will try to find a kit in my trailer so I can get you the part # at least.. The little kits, one for each wheel sell for $12 ea..and that is $72 for the truck...it all adds up... That is why I suggested reusing some of the stuff... Actually I have been reading the new Harry Potter book in bed lately, and most of them lived happily ever after...Don't forget the OHT on the broomstick booster.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks