• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce brake power bleeder questions...

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
What size are the threads for the vent line on a deuce MC cap?
( need to go buy the stuff to make a bleeder during lunch today)

Also, does anyone have a prefered order for a complete flush and bleed of the deuce brake system?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have always been told when bleeding any vehicle you start furthest away form the master cylinder and work your way closer..........

So right rear, left rear, right middle, left middle, right front, left front?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
hay Joel, it just dawned on me, its wed., aren't you supposed to be teaching, or is the deuce brakes part of your vehicle hyd. dynamics course

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All I know is that gimpyrobb drove three hours to rescue my truck when I was on the way to the paint shop, by bringing his speed bleeder, tools, clean clothes for me, and a great attitude. I had split a brake line and had to do a fix along the route. The process took about a half hour. The order that tjcouch indicates is proper. It's a great time to "re-install" fresh fluid. DOT 5 in my case. The purple was easy to watch for.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its a home made item. No problem Bill, thats what this site is for. People helping others with the same affliction!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks