• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce camper

m109guy

Here is another site with pictures.

The guy built a custom box for the camper part of the truck. He did a really nice job on it.

I am old fashioned and like to keep my truck looking stock on the outside. But his is nice if you don't care about looking stock.

Charlie's Truck

Barrman

JP did a thing about that truck a while ago. I think it was for sale a few months back as well.

I wonder what the engine looks like now that it has been run and had a few fluid and filter changes done on it?

scooter01922

WOW, that is one really, really, really clean deuce. That engine pic must have been after rebuild but before the first start, couldn't have stayed that clean for long. Unless the owner is a massive neat freak with a lot of spare time and a large supply of toothbrushes.:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks