• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce dump in Victor, CO(gasser M47?)

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw this while on vacation in Colorado. Looks like it's in a town/county lot, 4th street in Victor, CO.

Body wise it's in decent shape. Interior is rough. Didn't look under the hood. Only thing I saw missing was the dump body. The subframe, hoist, hydraulics, and PTO are all there. It's a gasser. Maybe somebody can get it?

Dennis

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe this tread will find someone else to buy it. I'd hate to see it as a parts truck, singled 2 1/2 dumps aren't common. The missing bed would be the biggest problem, maybe the guy that owns it knows where it went. Don't think it's going anywhere, it's pretty well buried.

Dennis

madsam

It was a county truck, used on the roads in the 60's and 70s. The guy bought it and used it for a while "until it through a rod". I asked if the bed is around, but he said no. Someone thought they knew where a bed was, but when it was not sold....

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone could get that spare tire carrier and tool box, I'd pay well!!!!! :wink:

yorkgulch2

After Madsam posted about it last year I contacted him, then I tried to buy it from the owner but could never get very far. I think they are in no hurry to sell.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks