• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Earning Its Keep

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice day yesterday and I had used my backhoe to take down a trio of trees a few weeks ago and realized I had nothing to move them with. (No, I didn't want to take them out in pieces.)

Hmm, what to do. Oh yeah I have a couple of trucks just itching to do something so I got my number two truck out and slapped a chain on the biggest tree and put in her into 1st low range and headed for the tree graveyard.

She grunted a little pulling the tree out from under the other two and up out of the hole but she didn't slow down until I stopped her.

Good times.....

(Ignore the dates)

Attachments

GoHot229

I'v got a burn pile too, my spread is something like yours or simmilar. When the 4th of july comes along I'll torch the pile of my years worth of trees and stuff. I't will make a flame 30 foot high, if anything like last year.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice! Why not pull all 3 at the same time?

Because I didn't feel like climbing all over them to get the chain wrapped around the trunks. She didn't slow down when I grabbed the other two at the same time either.

I spent the rest of the day driving around the field in circles in the truck with no brakes and the one in the picture.

That was as much as I could do with the shoulder still messed up. (Hurts to hold it up and shift)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks