• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce electrical glitch

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I knew things were going too good with my deuce.
When I first got her home she had headlights and brake lights but no turn signals or emergency flashers.
Today I was trying to get the turn signals working and discovered I have nothing but blackout drive lights, front and rear.
I took the turn signal thingy (Army technical term) apart and saw no obvious problem. Put it back together but still no signals. Made sure the ground was good.
Took the light switch out but it is a sealed unit so no help there. Replaced same.
Before I start swapping parts does anybody have any ideas.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you turned on the signal did they just light up with out flashing? Maybe the flasher box on the drivers side front fender well is bad?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Do you have another three lever light switch to try? I know those used to give my truck company fits and that is why when I got the chance to go with the pushbutton one I did even though my truck is a 1970 I live in 2007 so that along with the LED front turn signals are my personal statement and the push button has worked flawlessly for me to date as it is a second generation one. As I understand the wiring diagram all the lights go through this switch so I would suspect it as your problem. Could me it lost a ground or has a weak one.

m38inmaine

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you look to see if the lights were flashing or just go by the turn signal indicator light? The bulb in the indicator may be bad, also check the flasher ground both on the box and the control.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks