• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce flame heater and fuel lines

lawdog1623

well, i located a leak at the rear of the flame heater when i was changing the oil in the deuce. The leak is on the side with the snap ring. I was hoping someone could direct me to the replacement parts for this particular device. I am also looking for suggestions on where to get the pressure fittings and plastic fuel lines that are situated around the engine. I have seen several pictures of engines with apparently new fuel lines and pretty shiny new pressure fittings. Any ideas here?

crazywelder72

Mine did the same thing.
As far as the o-rings. I brought my assembly to a True Value and talked to the guy in the plumbing section. He pulled out the oring kit and we fitted them up no problem. There is 3 inside there different sizes.

Clay James

I recently fixed mine that was doing that. There's 2 o-rings on the flame heater. The outer one is a normal round one and the inner one is square shouldered. Make sure the replacements are fuel rated.

crazywelder72

Clay is correct... I just took a stab at it and the round ones held. Granted i may have to replace mine sooner than normal but it was a good bail out and i can order the proper ones.