• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce heater

baxter

I am looking for an origanal heater for the deuce i have seen a few on ebay but never get the bid if anyone know where I could find one or another alternative it would be greatly appreciated.

joec

I am looking for an origanal heater for the deuce i have seen a few on ebay but never get the bid if anyone know where I could find one or another alternative it would be greatly appreciated.

Give Dave at Eastern Surplus a call. HE IS A SPONSOR..!

(215) 598-8227

baxter

That is some great info guys. Joseph are the arctic units multi fuel and do they have a defroster and what are the going prices for both. everybody thanks for the help

Vaughn

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is some great info guys. Joseph are the arctic units multi fuel and do they have a defroster and what are the going prices for both. everybody thanks for the help

Vaughn
They are multifuel burning...made by S&W South Wind division and should be 20,000 to 30,000 BTU for the deuce. Complete, could run a couple of hundred, actually about the same as the hot water heaters with ducts, diverter etc.

The fuel burning heater will give you hot air within minutes and use the same duct work as the hot water heater, so defrosting is a given.

There is another brand, Benmar, but don't think it was used on the deuce.
I have posted a bunch on these heaters, so go look. :)