• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce History.

beaubeau

:driver: It is about time I get some history on my recent Deuce! It is in great shape and I would buy 10 more from whatever Org. it came from! # and lettering on front bumper are 77 c-r ECS 27
411C A4 I greatly appreciate the help, Thanks, Phil :beer:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
77th Regional Readiness Command Army Reserve out of the NY and NJ area. ECS27 is the Equipment Concentration Site #27 which is located at Ft Dix, NJ. It is a storage/maintenance facility for storing equipment the unit is authorized but does not have the manpower to maintain.

The 411C is the 411th Chemical Company located in Edison NJ. A4 is the unique vehicle bumper number within the organization.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks