• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce hub sockets?

jasonjc

RE: Duece hub sockets?

OTC, Ken tools,ect. Any big truck parts store should have it on the self or a auto parts store like O'Rielys can get one in a few days or less. I got mine at O'Reilly part #KDT 2445 <$20.00 I think.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just picked up one at NAPA, you can find it at the NAPA online catalog if you use their part number 'SER 2445'. It is listed under the service tools section of the catalog. The one I got is marked "KD2445 3" in the metal on the top and on the paper tag the marking is "KDS2445", "3 OCT" and the number "45-1207-0414" then "KD Tools". UPC is 8217102445. HTH someone!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went to the on-line, brought up the page, printed it off and took it to the local store. Dropped it on the counter and said, "If it's in stock, I'll take it home, if not, put it on order" There is not much they can say at that point, except, "let me see where the closest one is". They can see it's from the NAPA catalog, and the correct number is there "SER 2445". If you try to use the "KD2445" or "OTC2445", they will say,"Can't find it" and they are right - ya gotta use "SER 2445", because that is what it is found as in the NAPA computers.