• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce hubs 3warm 1 cool

ctmustang

we drove the deuce to clayton sat. about 125 miles no problem - then back home. when i got home i went around and felt the hubs , theyre just warm to the touch except 1 . talking about on the rear by the way.took my 4 year old for her first ride in the deuce tonight man what a smile! got back home after about 45 min. of backroad driving still 3 warm 1cool hub. brakes are adjusted and working. diff. oil is good. any problem here or just drive it ? any suggestions thanks C.T.:-D

vtdeucedriver

They will be warm, you can leave your hand on them..............u are fine!! If they get to a point that you cant cause they are too hot, you got issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks