• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in Christmas Parade

67Beast

This past weekend I took the deuce down to the local Christmas parade like usual. I normally take the 715 also, but due to all the snow I didn't want to expose it to a bunch of road salt. So I strung some garland and bows around the deuce and off we went.

Who else decorates thier trucks for the holidays?

CGarbee

Looks great :)
I decorate the M274A5 with garlands and Christmas tree lights (attached to the bed rails), the M37 (bows on the grill, mirrors, and side racks with a felt socking hangine from the tool rack), the M35A2C (bows on grill, mirrors, side racks) and M38 (bows on grill and mirror arms, felt stocking on the jerry can).
All of the above particiapted in two parades on Saturday along with the monthly Vietnam POW/MIA rememberance ceremony (and prayers for the folks currently serving), and Toys for Tots drive (join in with Rolling Thunder for thier "fun run" between the Vietnam Memorial at the Capital and the arena complex on the outskirts of town where we have lunch, about two hundred Harleys with a dozen MV's chasing them down the highway...). And then had everything in a parade on Sunday with two more scheduled for next Saturday.
Hopefully, we will have some photos up on our local club's website soon...

tjcouch

That's awesome! My Jeep club is doing a holiday-look-at-the-lights ride soon. I was going to fill up the back of the M35 with hay and be the designated driver for those that wanted to look at the lights whilst enjoying some holiday "cheer."

I was thinking about installing an inverter, and putting up some holiday bunting on the rig.

I'll take pictures and post . . . . provided I get my brakes rebuilt in time!

ajg6989

I put small rope light through the lifting eyes on the top of the van box. they show up alright need to get a night picture of them on. Our parade is this saturday

alphadeltaromeo

That really looks excellent. As I had mentioned in a previous post about your deuce in snow looking really good (a general comment about all of them really, but yours is really clean), it looks great...especially with the red "accents" on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks