• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in GL

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just looked at a duece with only..... 20 miles on it. look at gl ill watch this one to see how far it goes Tim

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: duece in louisiana GL

That is not a 20 mile truck. That is a new speedometer with 20 miles on it. Look at the hours of almost 2000. I would guess that puts it up past 35,000 miles or so.

acetomatoco

And of course, who is to say that it is the original tachometer... I have a nice M139 from 1958 with 1 mile and 300 hours on its current instrumentation and patch panels on the dog legs and pop rivits in the doors...for example.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks