• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in Jackson, GA?

rubicon_in_ga

I haven't been to Jackson in about a year, but just inside the city limits (on Hwy 36 between the railroad tracks and the redlight), somebody had a Duece and trailer for sale and if memory serves it was for sale for a long time. Just wondering if anybody knew anything about it, if it was still for sale, or if the owner might be here on SS? It was the first duece I ever saw in person, and it only helped fuel my dreams to someday own one! :)

poppop

It was still there at Christmas. I drove by it to check it out about 8 months ago. Average looking appeared to be just as it came from GL. It had 50 something thousand miles I think. It had a sign on it saying $9000.00. I don't know if that inculded the trailer. I understand it is down to $4000.oo. now.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can tell you I looked at it and it seemed to be an ok truck. i never spoke to the seller. If your interested I will have 3 trucks for sale in the near future much less than $4000

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks