• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Intake Cap

bob270win

Hello everybody , after reading threads and posts about water entering the intake cap on Deuces , and after thorougly looking at the set-up on my Deuce. I came up with a rather inexpensive remedy to prevent water from entering the intake(airfilter cannister). For about $40 bucks and alittle paint and time the 90o elbow mfg by Walker fit like a glove .No modification necessary to the existing hardware !Now some one else might have done this in the past , but short of installing a Deep Water fording kit ( we don't have many deep rivers here in Arizona) I think this modification will do just fine in the rain !

Attachments

steelandcanvas

I've had my intake elbow on for about 3 years now, not for the rain or fording, for the snow. Got tired of sucking snow into the air cleaner cannister when I forgot to clear it off before starting. I got the idea from someone else. Good thinkin' though! :beer:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks