• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce mpg?

ironhorsethegeneral

We get on our parade truck 1970 with continenetal engine with a D turbo 1100x20 Michelin tires, with synthetic engine oil, transmission and transfer case synthetic diff fluid, also have lock-out hubs. We can get 14 mpg hwy. Our 2nd truck 1967 with continental engine with a D turbo. With a higher rpm range 2900 redline (this is stock for this engine and truck) original equipment. 1100x20 NDC tires and lock out hubs with sythetic engine oil it gets between 10 and 12 on the hwy.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The best I ever got was with no cargo cover running around 45 on four lanes, 55 on two lanes (to keep from blocking traffic) was about 14 MPG going to a rally in GA.
Since I make my own fuel it really doesn't matter much to me as to what it gets.
I may try to see what the bob deuce gets just for S&G's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks