• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce or 5T dump needed for rent.

jwaller

I am tired of shoveling from my deuce and I'm running out of time to complete the project at home. the HOA is ready to start with fines. I am willing to rent a 5T or 2.5T dump from anybody in the NC, SC, or Ga area. if you have something available or know of any please let me know. I'd even be willing to use something non MV.

CGarbee

You need to call Joe Trapp... He's got a dumping duece, and his familly is into land clearing/grading and has an assortment of dumps, dozers, trackhoes, and grinders... He ought to be able to set you up...

Joe's contatact info (pulled from his website):
803-309-7928
jtrapp@sc.rr.com (use the phone, email takes a while as he has a serious spam filter...).
http://www.joetrapp.com/vehicles/dumpindeuce.html

Joe is in Blythewood, SC...

Good luck.

CGarbee

Yeah, I was just on the phone with Joe and have details about this, but he still has the other trucks and connections, so give him a buzz anyway... He is local to you and has the ability to help you move that material around...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Joe sold his truck? Rats! :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks