• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce parts

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Catlett is headed down this weekend to grab some stuff from a parts deuce. Anyone up north need anything? This would probably help in shipping costs.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, stay on the highways! Thems Ohioans are strange folk fer sure! :wink: While your there get yourself some "sliders"too, and the chicken rings aren't bad either!(what part of a chicken does that come from?) :shock:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Deuce parts

Believe it or not, Bill, Sliders are not the same as chicken rings! sliders are burgers, chicken rings are, well... I 'm not sure :(

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Deuce parts

Does the parts deuce have a good spring driver's seat? I need a replacement for my box-style passengers seat

gimpyrobb

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Deuce parts

Mike, I'll have to check. Joe, I am not trying to take a trade from you, but Mike has a part for me, so I might try to swap with him.

gimpyrobb

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Deuce parts

Randy, I'll check on your stuff this weekend too. Going to the GA rally?

sgtrisk

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Deuce parts

I suppose I'm way too late to put in a request, but...

I need the fuel filter air bleeder cap. Or, if that's a problem, just the whole fuel filter assembly.
I also need a new shifter knob. I suppose I should just check an auto parts store?
I'm also giong to be looking for a couple of black-out panels and window... uh... latch handles, or whatever they're call. They serve the purposes of both holding the windows closed, or open. I need four or five of them. These are for the M109A3.

If anyone else has an idea where I can get the parts, let me know!

Thansk!