• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce pickup in GA/anyone around incase

Spek

I am picking up a deuce and trialer Saturday morning around Albany/Dawson Ga and headed south to Cairo GA. to drop it off and pickup a few m1009's then head home.

Since I will be driving the deuce sight unseen the 80 miles south (could not find a better option)...I was hoping if there was a fellow SS member in the area and I ran into a problem I could get a hand. I have a second driver following but it might be my wife :shock: if my other driver bails.

Hey, what a woman that agrees to drive an non a/c CUCV 5 hours in the summer heat after driving 5 hours to get there. Im so gunna pay. .....I don't need the lifetime greif that would follow being stranded all weekend in a 20k pound oven. :D

A buddy and me started looking at ONE of these vehicles...... WHAT HAPPENED!!!

let me know. If not, then I'm going on a spare and a prayer. Let Jesus take the wheel if I have to. :p

Last edited:

sandcobra164

I'm just north of Albany, east of Dawson in Leesburg, GA. Have towbar, will travel. I'll PM you my number should you need some help.