• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce prices.

At a recent online auction 16 trucks sold here in Wisconsin.
- 2 winch trucks w/ made covers
- 8 WO/W w/ made covers
- 6 WO/W open cargo ( 2 had cargo covers)
- 4 trucks listed "towed onto lot"
All trucks were in average to better than average condition ( I did not preview)
High $3007, Low $1270, Average price $1752

The numbers are not exact and are for reference only.

I thought some guys in other areas may find this interesting.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greg, it is only interesting the next time someone uses this info to bid against you. Fortunately, I rarely bid in WI so I will be watching your results.

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Something else to keep in mind, I noticed that two of the trucks I just bought stated that they sold for a few hundred less than my winning bid/invoice. I asked GL about this and they said that the prices do not always update by auction end and that the end price on the watch/bidding but not won page is sometimes incorrect (low). only the winner gets the actual selling price sometimes.
One of my trucks states on a watch list that it sold for $1900., but my winning bid was $2271. Then tax, buyers premium.
Something to think about.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks