• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Prop for photo shoot..

rmgill

Well, I finally got something in return for having one of my vehicles at the disposal of a photographer. I took the Ferret (Saturday) and Deuce (Sunday) over to Advance Armaments. Looks like the owner is compensating all of us that brought ourselves and gear to the shoot with a free (doesn't include transfer tax stuff and the delay for ATF paperwork) suppressor of our choice. The guy is pretty nice, apparently a Pinzgauer owner, and has a really nice collection of weapons of all sorts.

I got to handle two pre-production SCAR rifles that the Army Special forces are going to be using. He'll be making silencers for the rifles which are really really really nice. Bunch of M4/M16 bits and then a bunch of the Best features of the FN Fal all in the same package. Pretty cool stuff.

Still, fun weekend though I got nothing done on the Dingo or the trailer. :roll: