• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce question

Engine5

Ok , here is a quickee. Does anyone know the inside measurment of the seats in a deuce. I have a guy at work who said he will sell me a new bench seat from a minivan for $25.00. The seat is 49" long. I am not getting my deuce till saturday and I dont want to lug this thing home if its too small.

TommyG45

Engine5,

Your looking at roughly 53 inches. I just went out and measured the backs end to end. Hope this helps. If you play with the spacing a bit, it migh fit real nice. I do like the spring ride of my drivers seat though, not sure how well a solid bench set up might feel.

Tommy

TommyG45

Mike,

No problem, I would like to see some pictures when you get it done. Personally I oppose all that is minivan lol

Good luck, when you get your deuce, post up some pics. Lets see her !

Tommy

LanceRobson

I'm 6'4" and 235, so leg room is important. One of my deuces had a M1009 bucket seat on the spring ride seat when it came from GL.

I loose a little leg room but the driving position and the support of the bucket seat make it the most comfortable riding deuce I've ever driven. It's comfortable enough that my parts M1009 will soon loose both it's buckets to my M35A2C.

Lance

dm22630

Re: RE: Deuce question

LanceRobson said:
I'm 6'4" and 235, so leg room is important. One of my deuces had a M1009 bucket seat on the spring ride seat when it came from GL.

I loose a little leg room but the driving position and the support of the bucket seat make it the most comfortable riding deuce I've ever driven. It's comfortable enough that my parts M1009 will soon loose both it's buckets to my M35A2C.

Lance

Do they bolt right up? Do you have to drill new holes in the floor?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks