• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce reg in Cali?

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey all, I've got a friend that is trying to change the reg on a truck in SoCal and they're giving him the run around. I can't help because I'm reg'd in Arizona, and Tuff's She Beast is reg'd in Cali as an RV.
The truck's aready been reg'd as comercial and he's trying to change it to non-, and reg it as historic. So far he's not finding his way through the hoops.
Any help would be apreciated.

quickfarms

Hey all, I've got a friend that is trying to change the reg on a truck in SoCal and they're giving him the run around. I can't help because I'm reg'd in Arizona, and Tuff's She Beast is reg'd in Cali as an RV.
The truck's aready been reg'd as comercial and he's trying to change it to non-, and reg it as historic. So far he's not finding his way through the hoops.
Any help would be apreciated.
He needs to go through a DMV service. They do give you a hard time going from commercial to historic. They think you are just trying to avoid the fees. Where is your friend located?

dezert ratt

Good luck, I hear once reg commercial you can't go back to historic. When registered historic you can go to commercial or recreational veh.
Don't quote me on this but it's what I was told when registering my m818

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks