• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Repower

mudguppy

reliability, more power, reliability, less maintenance, reliability, easier maintenance, reliability, lighter weight, reliability, better driveability, reliability, ...

engineer233

Mudgpuppy nailed it. Reliability, and more power. The cummins engine I can get is out of a 2004 dodge 3500 truck. I also have a good friend that can get me a cat 3208 fairly easy. I did search the forums and jst didn't find anything on the small cummins swap. Maybe I didn't look in the right place . If someone covered this b4,please tell me here I can find it .

Parker2

^^^ The Cummins swap has been covered quite a bit, but that was for a mechanical engine. I dont think you'll find much on the computerized version. Anyway, search away and you'll find plenty.

Burgerboy13

A cummins 5.9 is the best choice IMO. They run forever and there is tons of aftermarket support if you want more power. A Cat would be more trouble some.