• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce shifter sloppy

chuck500cc

My gear shift has a lot of side to side play in it. I did the search thing to find the thread that was posted on this subject but not successful. There is some adjustment inside the top of the trans but I can't remember what to do.

Chuck XD Fan

mangus580

I found with mine, the bolt holding it on was not tight. I think a pair of 3/4" wrenchs fixes you right up (could be wrong on size)

Barrman

There is a pin that goes side to side just below the groove for the boot. That would be my next step suggetion. The -20P or -34P should show it if you want a picture.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine was loose and it was the bolt/ clamp on the shifter. I had to tighten down on it pretty good to get the clamp tight. The clamp is right under the shifter boot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks