• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce sideboards

jimm1009

I came across a left and right sideboard with the fiberglass slats for the uppers and troop seats too. The steel would need repainting (for show quality) but the slats are in really good, used condition. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but what would be a fair offer to the owner who doesn't want them anymore?
The headboard has wooden slats and they are not that great plus I don't need them anyway.
I really would like to acquire them for parades, etc. but don't plan on keep them in the truck all year round either. It's much easier to drop the sides without all that extra weight.
Shipping will not be an issue since I travel by in the area about three times each year.
Thanks in advance. :roll:
Jim in Louisiana

M813A1

I am wanting to get a set of Troop seats to fit my M813A1?? Would a duece troop seats fit on to a M813 cargo bed ?? I think they might be the same size as the duece but not sure !! I wonder what shipping would be to OKC or does anyone know of some troop seats in the OKC. Ok area ???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks