• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Spotted

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was out and about with the wife Monday and spotted this truck sitting off Diamond Mill Road (cross of Westbrook Road) northwest of Dayton, OH.

We stopped but the person who owned it was not the person who lived there.

Drop sides with the plow and they said that it had a dump bed on it. Sorry for the low quality pics but all I had was the phone.

The sale sign says 937-833-5319

If someone is interested I can go out and look closer and get more pics with a real camera.

Oh yeah, it was running when parked............. ;-)

steve

Attachments

Alredneck

Banned
I can scrape together 10,000 pennies think that should do? :D Aint got much use for no plow down south but pushing folks out my way, but heck I can do that with my stock bumper just fine! Well except the lil cars, I just roll right over those! :driver: :grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks