• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce tanker question

mud4me

I recently picked up a deuce tanker. It has the stainless tank with 2 compartments. 600 gallons each I beleive. I dont really have a use for the tank. Is their a market for these take off tanks? Possible trade to a regualr bed or something similar at a yard? Does anyone know what the stainless tank would weigh in at? Just looking for a ballpark figure. Thanks

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
nopics

(Wow! My first time ever using that! Let me catch my breath!)

I didn't know there were any tankers selling lately. Gotta see it!

mud4me

Its dark now so ill have to get some tomorrow. This was a local purchase, i didnt go the usual GL route that i see on here all the time.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's an M50 water tanker I'd bet you could trade trucks even up. Are you wanting a cargo truck or just something to beat up?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My reco...leave the tank truck intact and trade it for what you want. I bet you'll come out with the truck you and some cash. IMHO, it is better to leave an original and somewhat rare truck intact. If the truck you have is nice and complete, there will be plenty of guys that want to trade you a nice truck and cash. If the truck were up here in MD, we'd be talking!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You want to take a rare truck and make it something common?????? I'd suggest selling the tanker, and buying a cargo... Dont kill the tanker..

CGarbee

I've sent a PM about this as I've got a buddy who wants a tanker, and I've got a very nice M35A2 sitting in the yard that is available...

KY isn't that far away from NC... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks