• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce tire tools??

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

Where can one buy the tire tools to use on deuce rims/tires? All my local places I go didnt have anything. (Not that I expected them to) Websites, part #'s, prices are all welcome..

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My local auto parts carries kentool. They had everything i needed on the shelf. I sudjest the fiberglass handle with the rubber grip on the tire hammer. It absorbs the shock/vibrations pretty good. With some rigging they will fit in the pioneer tool rack.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
UPDATE...

A buddy of mine let me borrow his split ring slide hammer and ring tool.. I got 4 tires done in 30 minutes. The slide hammer is the way to go!

acetomatoco

The NAPA Truck parts stores stock all the necessary stuff... I break the beads by running over the assy with another truck... ACE

patch

Emmado, you're right on about the slide hammer, I broke down many a tire back in my days in the motor pool. We had tire hammers that stayed in the tool crib, all the guys preferred the slide hammer and was a lot safer too.