• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Tires/Rim Assortment

thehitman4u

Hello all,

I recently bought a M35a2C and have finally gotten it home. However, in the process I seem to have gotten a flat in one of my inside tires. I am at a loss over the amount of different tires/rim options and am wondering what you guys recommend for a decent replacement. Is it better to go with tire and rim combo or are the tires a better deal and try to fit onto the rims.

I am located in Kansas if you think theres a good place or good info. Appreciate the help, and no hurry, just trying to slowly restore.

rlwm211

If you have a spare, I would get the flat off, the spare on, and then consider your options.

If the tire is still in good condition, I would have it fixed. IUf the tire is worn, it is not worth paying someone to fix it and if you ruined the tube definitely the cost will not be worth it especially if the tire only has a very limited amount of miles left in it.

There are a lot of members selling tires mounted for anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars (or more or less) depending on the tread left. That is the easiest way to "repair" the tire if it is worn out.

You can fix it yourself, but that is treading into territory that if you are unfamiliar with the dangers involved you can get hurt, if not killed if you do something wrong. I would not attempt a repair unless you have done this before, or have someone helping you who has.

I know there are lots of members selling tires in the classified so I would check the classifieds for someone selling 9x20.00 tires near you.

RL