• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce to the rescue

ajg6989

I had to use my M109 van to pull a mobile home truck out of the mud yesterday after delivering our double wide told my girlfriend see it is usefull to have a deuce around you never know when you need it

Monster Man

Ain't that the truth. I just haven't ever been able to come to the rescue unless I'm helping somebody move!!!!! Jeez, must have saved my friends, like, $100,000 in moving van expenses hehehehe

Trango

I pulled my friend's high centered semi out of an uneven storage lot. A 80GVWR kenworth spinning the rear tires, a yank from the deuce in First low and it was gravy. ;)

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We used our old M135 GMC to winch out stuck combines and tractors, some tractors down in the muck with only the tops of the rear tires showing on that end. Some guys never know when to quit trying to spin their way out!! Had to anchor the rear end to a Payloader with the bucket sunk in the ground when using multiple blocks. Now that I have the M543A2 5 ton wrecker, I am just waiting for the first challenge---!!