• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce tow bar

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It has the appearance of one but looks like its been modified in length. Normally it has an adjustable length. Still looks like it would work though.

gbooth

I have one just like that. It has some adaptors on the end fit right on the bumper eyes. We used it to pull my truck home worked great little heavy for one person but you wont brake it. I will take some photos of the adaptors and post them.

rdixiemiller

That towbar will take the larger ends. Or, you can bush the clevis down, or bore out some adapters. I seem to have gotten an odd large towbar adapter the other day. I thought it was a medium, but the pin is 1.125. I'll bush it down, and I will have to mill down a little of the thickness to use it with my medium bar.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks a lot like mine. I have the heavy tow bar. Boyce equipment has the adaptors on the shelf to mate it to your truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks