• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce vs couch

nickd

On occasion, one of my renters will redecorate and dump the old couch by the dumpster. The trash guys don't always pick it up so speed the process, I put it in the dumpster. In order to get it in the 2yd dumpster it needed to be broken up. What better way than to crush it with the deuce. One pass and the job was done. Sorry there were no before or during pictures but we all know what a 3 seater old couch looks like.

Attachments

tonidial

RE: Re: Deuce vs couch

My brother in law and I use old sitting furniture for target practice (.22 cal semi rifles, and Soviet made M44 rifle) Occasionally the cousin comes over and lays down .30 and 9mm for fun. Would like to see what an tank or dozer could do with your used furniture!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks