• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce water truck

nickd

Converted my deuce into a water truck for the Caesar Rodney half marathon held on Sunday in Wilmington Delaware. The Culligan guys donated the water but not the truck or the labor so the American Lung Association was in a pinch and I helped out. The truck had 140- 5 gallon water bottles on the bed with room for more. Here are a few shots of my water truck.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Think about all the sweet tea you could brew up with all that water!!!!!!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Nick:
UDAMAN that must have rocked getting the water to all those folks. I bet a lot of them thought you were the National Guard I hope you let them know the Steel Soldier rational of helping out goes for many of us here. Thanks for support them and for posting the great shots.

nickd

David, This was the first year we did not have an officiall water delivery truck. For the past 3 years I set up the 5 water stations on the course before the race and would break them down after the last runners pass. The weather was so nice I had the top off and the windshield folded down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks