• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Wheel Cylinder Cores

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Longshot but does anyone have any take off wheel cylinders they want to get rid of?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need a one fo sure, more is better. I'd rather rebuild them then replace them. The M108 wheel cylinders were way to pitted to rebiuld I had 6 wheel cylinders set back but gave one to Bjorn. I was thinking at least one from the M108 would be reuildable but that hasn't been so. Bad thing about this is when I sell axles to the swamp buggy folks, they chop off all the brake stuff and toss it. Several folks have said they would return them but no one has.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whenever Kevin. If you have to bust them out of an axle, don't waste your time. I can buy imports for $18 and if I need one, I'll buy a new one for now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks