• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deville, La christmas Parade

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made it home literally for 3 days around the first week of December. My wife and a some friends from church were in charge of the float for the Christmas Parade happening in Deville, La. They were brainstorming trying to figure out who had a trailer, a truck to pull it, what goes on the float etc and I casually said "Couldn't we load the deuce up, mention we are in the Lord's army and enter that?"

BINGO.

Of course, I HAD to drive it and make sure it was ok to put passengers in, so all in all it was a goodf couple days! The kids had a blast and the parade goers LOVED it!

As far as decorating, I believe in K.I.S.S.

Attachments

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTW: the proper postion of the American Flag is on the front right of the vehicle (just an encouraging side-note.)

DANG IT!!

I Knew I was brain farting. I even asked some buddies from the ANG and THEY too got it wrong.....

Errg...

However..... as I feel God is a higher authority, I guess that could loosely be correct....

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DANG IT!!

I Knew I was brain farting. I even asked some buddies from the ANG and THEY too got it wrong.....

Errg...

However..... as I feel God is a higher authority, I guess that could loosely be correct....
Glad you "tried".

I don't disagree with your priorities of God, then Country, but not everyone has the courage or strength of faith to defend that position convincingly.

Now if we were talking about the US Flag versus any other state or organizational flag, then the US FLAG CODE would certainly prevail. It's all about "The HIGHER AUTHORITY".

The IMPORTANT message of THIS THREAD is surely your participation and enthusiasm about the PARADE! ! ! You done good, Soldier!

March on!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks