• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diode Trio and Extra

erniemigi

If you are having a hard time finding your Diode Trio or anything else for your generators, i found a place in Sharonville Ohio which is not to far from where i live that has all these parts in stock, they pretty much carry everything you need for your CUCV, I picked up a four pack of diode trios (cheaper when they sell them in 4s than individual) for $5.48 and i also picked up 2 Brush Holder Assemblys with the brushes in them already for $2.26 each. The name of the Co. is J&N their phone # is (513) 771-6502, their Web site is www.jnelectric.com and their address is 10995 Canal Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio 45241, I hope this will help any body out with this info, they might also carrys parts for all the other MVs.:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks