• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diverco trans?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I tried a search for Diverco but came up with nothing.

The deuce I just got has a Diverco trans in it. Not a Spicer but it is a five speed. It looks just like the Spicer. I meant to write down the PN but forgot and it's at work. Has anyone heard of a Diverco trans in a duece?

tm america

are you sure it wasnt just a spicer that was rebuilt by diverco they were contracted to rebuild em for uncle sam .i use to get my stick parts from them they had a huge trans and transfer case dyno just for the military stuff they went out of business like three years ago didnt tell anyone just locked the door the employies didnt even know :cry:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could have been. I didn't look at it that close but it had a Diverco tag on it with S/N, model number, and contract number. I want to think the contract number was a 1987 contract. The model number was nothing like a Spicer number.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got the info off the trans today.

Diverco
Model 6V570
NSN 2520-00-884-4833
contract DAAE-07-87-C-2064

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks