• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DLA inspector general notice

Mike82ndABN

Just curious if anyone else got a letter from the defense logistics agency inspector general. My notice is basically making me aware that I cannot export the vehicle per the GP auction and end use certificate. It also says I have to keep records if I sell it. I just find it weird that I'm getting this notice almost a year later after purchasing.

StackJ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received my EUC last week and the letter this week. They must have automated the process a bit.

tobyS

They have pills for when your paranoid???
I think my wife takes them for that "passenger seat driver" problem when we travel and are in heavy traffic. I swear by them and have never taken one. After reading the railroad thread and about a charter car being on the move for several days, I thought about traveling that way for several days on the RR and would expect to need them too.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Around a year and a half or so ago, humvees were being exported in quantity. At the time they were being advertised for sale in several European countries. I am thinking the gov wasn't happy about it. If you were planning on legally exporting a truck you can put it on the euc with the details. Dosnt mean they will approve but won't necessarily deny either.