• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Docs M37's

This past weekend while at the Nationals i was lucky enought to first get a sweet little M101a1 trialer then trade for not one but a pair of M37's . Got the first one home today didnt have a piture taker with me but will tomorrow . Will post pics tomorrow. Need a hood hinge reeal bad and the hinges for tailgate. If any one no's of any .

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
nopics

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

HAHA!

Now i need some pasenger seats for it none at all in it drivers side is there just needs redone . Do have the much looked for jump seat and yes its for sale . Lookin for 2 9.00x16 sure grips like are on the 101a1's also lookin for a winch yes i got rid of several but they were a strange lot . Oh i'm staying again need a winchkit or pieces i can get a winch really need all braketry. Thanks all.

Last edited: