• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge Wc 9 flat back

tractor

The ambulance was in an 80's movie Iron Eagle or a sequel to it. This is a real rare ambulance with less then 10 flat backs known in existence as of now. This one I believe to be first production with Louvers and drain holes because of pipes in between inner roof and outer. The only real problem with this ambulance is the roof needs to be replaced. I will be including one extra front fender, an extra bumperete, a brand new fuel tank, 251 ci Dodge engine and tranny, partial rear step, extra set of gauges that are on a partial dash, extra drive shafts, and 2 spare frames one with axles. One frame is a wc 18 and other is unknown. The frame number is 8663027 and the delivery is the 12th of March 1941
I am asking 3500 for this ambulance. PM me for pictures

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks