• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge WC52 frontbumper

BravoMike

Hi

Stripping Down my WC52 for a complete rebuild.

Markings found on the front bumper is 09 - 334 on the left bumper from front and "SAN" on the right bumper from front

9th div?
334 Regiment?

SAN?

Any ideas.
All help is apriciated

Thank You

Bjarne Madsen
Denmark

Willys MB
Dodge WC6
Dodge WC52
5 x GMC CCKW
M24 Chaffee
12 x M621 (M35)
Bofors 40mm and M7 trailer with Quad Fifty (no enemy planes in my airspace):)

Andersun

Bjarne,
I would research "School of Air Navigation"

What part of Denmark are you from? My Grandfather was born in Hee in 1904, my great Grandfather in Estvad in 1868.

Steve Andersen

BravoMike

Hi Steve

Thank You for You reply. We will have a look at School of Air Navigation.
But then I guess 9th. Div will not be right except if the Dodge has been used at different location. Could it have been SAN post War?

I am living in the Northern part of Jutland - Hee is Southwest of Jutland and Estvad is in the middle.
Andersen is givin You away :)
Very common name in Denmark where most lastnames has a "sen" in the end - like Andersen and Madsen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks